I don’t know about you, but I’m the main Father’s Day gift buyer for both men in my life–my Dad and my Husband. I’m pretty lucky because both of them are pretty easy to shop for. But, if the man in your life isn’t easy to shop for, I’ve got a round-up of some fantastic gift that any Dad would love..
1) Yeti Hopper Portable Cooler This cooler is fantastic. I actually bought this one for my husband two years ago and it is worth every penny. We use it for trips to the store as well as tailgating.
2) Olakai Men’s Sandal These sandals are the best. Not only do they look great (for flip flops) but they are super comfortable and have great support.
3)JBL Portable Bluetooth Speaker I love using a small portable bluetooth speaker by the pool or at the beach. They are light and easy to back.
4)Sennheiser Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds These earbuds are sleek and have excellent reviews. I love that they are completely wireless and have
5)Leatherology Double Zip Toiletry Case My husband is always on the hunt for a nice toiletry case. I love this brand’s quality and this case comes in several colors.
6) Growlerworks UKeg I mean, who doesn’t want to store and serve their own beer and it stays fresh for up to a week. I think this is a super fun gift.
7) Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses These are great looking sunglasses. Maui Jim has great quality and all guys look good in these glasses.
8) Tommy Bahama Shadows In Paradise Shirt Every man needs a fun Tommy Bahama shirt. Perfect for all of your guys summer vacations to the beach.
9) Tissot T-Sport Watch A watch is the perfect gift for any man in your life. Tissot has a great reputation and the prices are very reasonable for a designer watch.
(This post contains affiliate links, meaning that at no extra cost to you I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. To read LouLouSucre’s full disclosure policy please click here.)
Happy Father’s Day!